Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Coming Soon! Right here! CHARMING DECEPTION


"Charming Deception is a delightfully twisted tale of parallel universes, string theory, body doubles and even triples, ruthless kings, politics, and time travel. It's a story of love that transcends the limitations of time and space. A woman. A man. A mirror. Adventure."

Dear Gentle Readers,

Charming Deception is a completed novel that's sitting on a shelf. It's been through beta readers, editors, and agents. Some advise I divide into three separate stories. Some think I should keep it just as it is. But because I don't know what to do with it, it sits.

So, starting tomorrow, I will post a page from the completed manuscript here on Ramblings from an Unknown Author. Let's see what you think.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 10, 2018

Dear Gentle Readers, Oh, it’s been a long time since I sat here to ramble on and on about the minutia and planetoids colliding in my m...