Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Need Christmas, Christmas in July Free Promotion



Dear Gentle Readers,

My publisher Books To Go Now has run a terrific Christmas in July Promotion this month on my three Christmas short stories. I hope you had a chance to pick up Madison's Christmas, Madison Rand, Book 1, and Christmas at Star Lake, Madison Rand, Book 2, because the third and final Madison Rand is scheduled to be released this Christmas season.


Today through July 30, 2016, I Need Christmas is free at


                                    http://tinyurl.com/name


This one was a highly unusual writing experience for me, and as those of you who know me know, I jump right in and then work out the details as I go. I have written anthologies with other authors using a completed work timeline. An example is A Dilemma for Daisy in the Monday Mystery Society series. The five of us worked together to come up with dates and seasons in a chronological order. First was A Mystery for Marisa by Alison Jean Ash, who introduced the storyline and characters. Although we worked closely to maintain the integrity of each other's characters, each previous story was complete before the next began. 

Not so with An Oakville Family Christmas! We each used the exact same timeline and wrote about the same two week period before Christmas. Much discussion. Much revision. But we ended up with a tight, cohesive tale of family love and family values at Christmas time with the Curry family.


Pick up my contribution to the Oakville Family Christmas today.


Merry Christmas in July!

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 10, 2018

Dear Gentle Readers, Oh, it’s been a long time since I sat here to ramble on and on about the minutia and planetoids colliding in my m...