Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Down By The Pond



Dear Gentle Readers,

     One of my favorite places to read is down by the pond. The sound of the waterfalls is mesmerizing and immediately calms me down. The lower deck juts right over the edge of the pond and it is easy to feel you are part of nature when you're there.
     You have to remember not to swat because the hummingbirds and butterflies are very bold...or maybe it's inquisitive.
     The last few days have been too hot to be outside for any length of time, but I'm looking forward to cooler days at the end of the week.
     Have a great day.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 10, 2018

Dear Gentle Readers, Oh, it’s been a long time since I sat here to ramble on and on about the minutia and planetoids colliding in my m...